Wednesday 9 November 2016

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!




Ski Weekends Megeve, Christmas Megeve

A grey day in Megeve but a snowy one!  It's been snowing since last Saturday and forecast to continue through to the end of the week.  Should be around 80cm at 1800m by Friday.  That's loads for this time of year.  OK, I know, that this lot will probably not last but it gets the ground good and frozen for when the real snow comes in next month.  Also, most importantly it gets me in the mood for skiing - wish I was out there now!  The Christmas tree is going up in the square and everything and I've been buying Christmas goodies for the chalets. 

I may have got slightly carried away but I couldn't resist the Let It Snow sign!

If you'd like to join us for Christmas or New Year, we've got some fabulous deals in our catered chalets and self-catered apartments for ski weekends and full weeks.  Our superior chalet Les Clochettes is unbelievably still available for New Year so give us a call or email and book it up quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment