Monday 15 January 2018

Leaking boots

I am just about to get my fourth pair of ski boots in abut five years.  When I first complained of wet socks, my husband told me I had sweaty feet.   It was not until John Cox proved that my boots were leaking that he believed me.  So I bought another pair for half price from Davide (who had sold me them) as I had only had them about two years.  At the end of last season these started to leak, so I went to Socquet Sport and bought a very expensive pair.   And these are now leaking!  I have just gone back to Socquet Sport who said they will replace them and send this pair back to Salomon.  But it does mean that I have to spend the best part of an hour tomorrow morning having the insoles fitted when I could be skiing.   What is it about me and ski boots????

No comments:

Post a Comment