Friday 31 January 2014

Trialling new #skis in beautiful #Megeve

Wow, what a wonderful day. Great snow, good company and new skis to try out. My sister and I tried a pair of Scott Maya skis. They were fine on-piste and off but no real va va voom. So back to the drawing board. It's been 12 years or possibly more since I bought some skis so I do want to get it right. Tomorrow we try some Atomic Cloud 8's. The problem I may be that really I need an on-piste and off-piste set. Or as I learnt today, a quiver of skis! I wish. Anyway, here are some pics of the view at Jaillet which was wonderful and the off-piste is still fluffy and light despite the fact that it hasn't snowed for a few days! The we caught the new green caleche horse drawn ski lift back. Very picturesque and charming and free on your lift pass. More snow due tomorrow so looking good. We still have space w/c 9th and 23rd Feb so get out here and enjoy the great conditions.






No comments:

Post a Comment